CPL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CPL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th. March 2013. Last Update Made: 24th May 2018.
What we collect:-
We may collect the following information:-
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:-
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:-
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Contact will only be made if you consent is given by Subscribing to our website for updates or in relation to a purchase your have made in your interest as an existing customer.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:-
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
· At any time you can unsubscribe from our Mailing list, either by changing your preferences from the actual email or by contacting us directly. You are also able to request that your details are permanently deleted in accordance with the 'GDPR' regulations brought into effect on the 25th May 2018.
At any time you may request all details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small fee may be payable to cover admin and postal costs. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Creative Printers of London, Unit B6, Bernard Road, Romford, Essex RM7 0HX.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CPL and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.