Price Guide (RRP):
These are guide prices only and exclude shipping charges which can be advised on request.
Foilcraft Junior is our smallest hot foil stamping machine with a maximum print area of 4"x1.25". Within this print area, it is possible to print upto 3 lines of type or a die as large as 4"x1.25".
Therefore, if you are looking to personalise leather products, then this machine is adequate for most tasks. For a larger printer area, please look at our FoilCraft 4x3
10pt metal type and accessories are supplied with this machine - ready for personalising pencils. For other type options and sizes, please click here.
Printing onto pencils is easy but it also depends on the quality of pencils and how smooth they are. Although you can print pencils with metal type, in the longer run, we would recommend using brass type for greater longevity and extra sharpness. Here is a video where we print on to pencils using metal type on the Foilcraft 4x3 (Similar on the Foilcraft Junior too) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cKFcLT-zZI
All our machines are available in either 110v or 220v, so can be used Worldwide.
Proudly Designed in Great Britain.
What's in the Kit?
A Starter kit for those wishing to add personalised print onto hexagonal pencils.
1) FoilCraft Junior Manual hot foil printing machine with built-in Type Holding Chase (British Design)
2) 4”x1.25” Die holding block with handle
3) Die bonding tape (25mm x 1 metre in length)
4) Spacing furniture
5) Piece of Presspahn backing substrate (15cm x 13cm)
6) Piece of Rubber Cloth backing substrate (15cm x 10.5cm)
7) Pair of 1.5mm thick magnetic guides
8) Pair of 6mm thick magnetic guides
9) 1 x 3” Wide rolls of foil x 400 feet in length (Metallic Black) £9.00+VAT.
Metallic Gold supplied free with machine.
10) Pen/Pencil Jig £60.00+VAT
11) 10pt. Universe Light (Capitals & Numbers) £94.00+VAT
(Double set - twice as many letters etc)
12) 1 x Plastic Type Trays/Cases £7.00+VAT
13) Pack of 10pt Quads & Spacers £20.00+VAT
14) 1 x 10pt. Slip Cases £25.00+VAT
15) Tool kit
16) Instruction manual
17) Training DVD (2 Hours and 30 Minutes)
18) 12 Months warranty (back to base)
PLUS FREE ITEMS WORTH £40.00
1 x Roll of standard metallic gold foil
1 x Test plate/die for you to practice with
100 x Blank business card size cards for you to practice with
1 x Horizontal gauge bar
1 x Pair of heat protective gloves
The Foilcraft Junior can also print Initials onto items such as
Phone Cases, Tablet Cases, Wallets, etc.
(optional larger type and accessorires may be required for printing initials)
This kit contains the econmy metal type option.
If you are looking to print in volume or on soft materials such as leather, we would recommend using brass type instead.
Brass Type is deeper etched and this may help to prevent mistakes or misprints.
Please click here for details and refer to the second image which will show you the difference between metal type and brass type. Once on the above page, please explore other links to view our PDF Catalogue.
Please Note: This machine is sent by Courier Service only due to its weight - please do not change this option at checkout. Thank you.