Foilcraft Junior is our smallest hot foil stamping machine with a maximum print area of 4"x1.25". Within this print area, it is possible to print upto 3 lines of type or a die as large as 4"x1.25".
Therefore, if you are looking to personalise leather products, then this machine is adequate for most tasks. For a larger printer area, please look at our Foilcraft 4x3, Kit 1a, 2a or 3a
10pt metal type and accessories are supplied with this machine - ready for personalising pencils. For other type options and sizes, please click here.
Printing onto pencils is easy but it also depends on the quality of pencils and how smooth they are. Although you can print pencils with metal type, in the longer run, we would recommend using brass type for greater longevity and extra sharpness. Here is a video where we print on to pencils using metal type on the Foilcraft 4x3 (Similar on the Foilcraft Junior too) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cKFcLT-zZI
All our machines work on 110v as well as 220v and can be used Worldwide.
Proudly Designed in Great Britian.
What's in the Kit?
A Starter kit for those wishing to print onto hexagonal pencils and add Initials onto items such as Phone Cases, Tablet Cases, Wallets, etc. (optional larger type and accessorires required for printing initials)
1) FoilCraft Junior Manual hot foil printing machine with built-in Type Holding Chase (British Design)
2) 4”x1.25” Die holding block with handle
3) Die bonding tape (25mm x 1 metre in length)
4) Spacing furniture
5) Piece of Presspahn backing substrate (15cm x 13cm)
6) Piece of Rubber Cloth backing substrate (15cm x 10.5cm)
7) Pair of 1.5mm thick magnetic guides
8) Pair of 6mm thick magnetic guides
9) 1 x 3” Wide rolls of foil x 400 feet in length (Metallic Black) £9.00+VAT.
Metallic Gold supplied free with machine.
10) Pen/Pencil Jig £60.00+VAT
11) 10pt. Universe Light (Capitals & Numbers) £94.00+VAT
(Double set - twice as many letters etc)
12) 1 x Plastic Type Trays/Cases £7.00+VAT
13) Pack of 10pt Quads & Spacers £20.00+VAT
14) 1 x 10pt. Slip Cases £25.00+VAT
15) Tool kit
16) Instruction manual
17) Training DVD (2 Hours and 30 Minutes)
18) 12 Months warranty (back to base)
PLUS FREE ITEMS WORTH £40.00
1 x Roll of standard metallic gold foil
1 x Test plate/die for you to practice with
100 x Blank business card size cards for you to practice with
1 x Horizontal gauge bar
1 x Pair of heat protective gloves
20 x Plain Lead Pencils for your to practice on
22 Colouring Pencil for you to practice on
If you are looking to print onto soft or slightly textured leather, we would recommend using our brass type which is deeper etched and which may help to prevent mistakes or misprints. Please click here for details and refer to the second image which will show you the difference between metal type and brass type. Once on the above page, please explore other links to view our PDF Catalogue.
Please Note: This machine is sent by Courier Service only due to its weight - please do not change this option at checkout. Thank you.