ENDER 3 PRO 3D PRINTER
New Low Price just: £165.00+Shipping & VAT
LAST FEW LEFT NOW!
SUPPLIED FULLY ASSEMBLED - NOT A D.I.Y KIT!
Magnetic heated bed
4 x Levelling wheels
EZ-3D PRINTER (Ender Pro 3)
Welcome to CPL’s new and innovative EZ-3D Printer, designed built like no other. Before we go any further, please note that 3D printing is a slow process as many layers of filament are added, thus, the larger and finer your design you wish to print, the longer it will take. It is not unusual for simple jobs to be completed in about 30-45 minutes and more detailed and complicated jobs to take anything from 2, 3 or more hours to complete. This applies to all 3D Printers unless you are paying many thousands of pounds in which case, they may be a little faster.
3D Printers are certainly a great product for 'geeks' or those with a desire to create products. Although the software is easy enough to use (See video links etc below), it does require practice and a willingness to learn. There are plenty of more resources available on Youtube etc for you to refer to.
1) No need to connect to a computer and tie your computer up for hours on end. Some 3D Printers require to connect their 3D Printers to the computer until the job is finished. This can tie up your computer for many hours - even a small object can tie your computer up for 2-3 hours and larger one for 6 hours plus!. However, with the EZ-3D Printer, you save your work on a micro SD Card from you computer and then insert that into the slot section of the EZ-3D Printer thus freeing up your computer for other work!
The EZ-3D Printer is supplied with a 8gb Micro SD Card and Reader as standard.
2) Larger printing area with a maximum print area of approximately 8" x 8" x 10" High (220 x 200 x 250mm). This offers a larger print area than some other models and in some cases twice the height. This means that you can print taller designs and not be restricted to smaller products only. This is a huge benefit.
3) Easy levelling of print bed using 4 x large levelling wheels
4) Magnetic Base for easier removal of finished product without prizing or scraping it off using sharp instruments or damaging sticky paper etc.
5)Heated Print Bed - easier to apply and remove. Heats upto 100c in 5 minutes to enable quick printing
6) Power supply protection device ensures that you can continue printing even after power failure without disrupting your design
7) Designs loaded onto SD Card for you to start printing rightaway
8) 5-6 nozzles supplied of varying sizes Fine for quality work (but slower) or lager nozzles for faster output
9) Reasonably quite in operation
10) Well built and free standing. Easily movable, weighing just 7kg
11) All parts easily accessible from all sides (not boxed into a tight space)
12) Fully assembled, not a DIY Kit
13) 2 x Cooling fans. One on the print head and the other in the temperature controller
14) CE Certified
15) 220v or 110v (Correct power leads supplied)
16) Also manually control/locate on mat
17) Print speed and quality editable
19) Access to free online software for creating custom designs, slicing and download of ready-made 3d images/designs
Download 100's of free designs to print on your 3D Printer (See below under 'Free Software')
20) Optional laser Kit . Normally it will take about 5-10 mins to install laser kit in the EZ-3D Printer.
Safety glasses supplied and which must always be used with laser engraving. Do not use laser engraving near anyone else especially children! The power of the laser is 2.5w for basic light duty work. Please do not confuse this with high powered laser engravers costing many thousands of pounds. This laser engraver is for the hobbyist.
Molding Tech: FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)
Printing size: 220 x 220 x 250mm (8" x 8" x 10")
Printing speed: 180mm/sec
Precision: + or - 0.1mm
Slice thickness: 0.1mm - 0.4mm
Nozzle diameter: 2 x Standard 0.4mm (also available 0.2 and 0.3mm)
Filament: 1.75mm, PLA, ABS, TPU, Wood, Gradient Colour, Carbon Fiber etc
Bed Temperature: Less than 100 degrees centigrade
Working mode: Online or TF card offline (8Gb Micro card and reader supplied with machine)
File format: STL, OBJ, AMF
Power supply: AC input 115/230v, DC output 24v 270W
Cost of Filaments
Cost of a roll of filament can be around £20-£25.00 plus shipping. We use 1.75mm PLA Filament. A roll of Filament is generally around 325m which should last you a long time.
Filament is widely available in normal standard colours such as black, white, red, blue , green and then also gold, silver, neon/glow-in-the-dark, multicolour etc.
No actual software is supplied with 3D printers in general as most use free and open source software such as Tinkercad for designing and then Cura for slicing application for 3D printers.
To design your own objects for 3D Printing, you would use a free online software called 'Tinkercad'
www.tinkercad.com You can download this at anytime for free. Please watch the following tutorial videos which will better help you to understand how to create your own designs:-
You will need to save/export your files as .STL onto the Micro SD Card supplied with our machine for the 3D Printer to read. So that your design prints as intended, you will need t take it into the free 'Cura' slicing software (see below)
Next, take STL files into Cura. Please download Cura here
Cura is an open source slicing application for 3D printers.
100's of ready-to-print designs are available generally for free on websites such as www.thingiverse.com These designs are often often uploaded by other 3D enthusiasts so please note that some of them may not always be accurate. If you are planning to download and print one of these designs, please print it on a smaller scale to start off with to ensure there are no errors. This way, you will hopefully not waste time or material.
DESIGNS TO PURCHASE
You can also purchase ready-made designs here:- https://cults3d.com/ Most designs are very affordable.
The above information is given in good faith and we cannot be held responsible for any errors or issues that may arise from using them.
Filament used for 3D Printing
What will you print?